Friday, November 12

follow up to previous SWA comment

here is the comment i received from Wendy Zellner in response to my post Southwest doesn't fear oil prices? No kidding Wendy...
I think the story made it pretty clear that they’ve been hedging—and benefiting from hedging—for quite awhile. But apparently some of our editors, and probably readers who don’t closely follow airlines, were surprised at how beneficial this has been.

And FYI, I do NOT own Southwest stock and have no personal financial stake in writing about them.



WZ
... sorry for the assumption Wendy... but you could always note at the end of the article if you own any shares of the companies listed in the article...

6 Comments:

Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline canada cheap ticket
It deals mostly with airline canada cheap ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

October 4, 2005 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline canada cheap ticket
It deals mostly with airline canada cheap ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

October 4, 2005 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger markmarks2677 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 1, 2006 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger joelangley5133 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 23, 2006 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the fuck are you now- you lame ass mother fucker? Why don't you come back and fucking face up to what you have done.

February 24, 2006 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger kevinmorgan2652184594 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 7, 2006 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home